Wanna buy one of our Macbook Skins/Cases but feeling confused about sizes? Our handy guide is here to help...
Step by step
1. Click the Apple logo in the top left-hand side of your Macbook screen
2. Click 'About This Mac'
3. If you have a new Macbook then the information will be displayed immediately
4. If you have an older Macbook then click 'More Info'
5. You screen should tell you which Macbook model you own.
- If your Macbook says 2016, 2017 or 2018 then you need the New Macbook Pro 13" Case/Skin.
- If your Macbook says Pro but also says Retina in the brackets then you need to order the Pro Retina 13" Case/Skin.
- We do not currently stock the 2018 Air 13" model. Our Air 13" model fits MacBook Airs made before 2018.
- The same applies to 15" models, if it says Pro but also Retina then make sure you order the Pro Retina 15" Case/Skin.
- We do not currently stock the 15" NEW Pro 15" Case/Skin.
- We do not currently stock the AIR 13" (new model).
If you are still unsure which size to order then please drop us an email on hello@coconut=lane.com and we will be able to help you.