We are thrilled to announce the launch of our #FierceAndKind campaign.
We wanna use those fierce Girl Boss attitudes to help change the world - who's with us? And what better way to make a difference than to go help save some animals!
Being kind to animals has always been at the heart of our brand ethos so we are so excited to be launching our new collection of Wildlife Phone Cases - and even more excited to be donating 50% of the profits to the African Wildlife Foundation.Together, we believe we can make a difference in protecting these amazing animals and we'd love your help!
THE SHOCKING TRUTH
- 8% of the world's population of Elephants is poached every year.
- The Black Rhino Population is down 97.6% since 1960.
- The Lion population has decreased 43% in 21 years.
- Giraffe herd sizes are rapidly decreasing as they are hunted for their tails, hide and meat.
- There are only around 2000 Grevy Zebra's left in the wild.
- Leopards were listed as 'vulnerable' in 1986 by the IUCN.
wanna know more?
50% of the profits of this campaign will be donated to African Wildlife Foundation. If you would like to know more about the cause then you can check out their website and see all the amazing work they do at www.awf.org or if you have any questions about our #fierceandkind campaign then drop us an email on firstname.lastname@example.org
You can also head over to their socials via these links: